Full- or small-scope and even virtual move consulting simplifies corporate relocations
Activation & Transition Management
We plan & oversee the execution of the logistics of your activation or transition.
We account for all your equipment, including disconnects and reconnects.
Audit & Inventory
We inventory your furniture, equipment and staff, delivering a solid count on what’s being moved where.
Our fully trained on-site employees support your facility managers with daily moves.
Corporate Move Consulting Inc (CMCI)
Projects that are easy, smooth, and stress-free.
A plan for success. When you think about a business transition or activation, you likely think it will be an expensive undertaking and will take a long time to re-adjust. The word “plan” can feel like a four-letter word, but it does NOT have to.
CMCI helps corporations, hospitals and institutions add millions of dollars to profits by creating invisible, frictionless systems to stay operational, particularly when at their most vulnerable. We understand that your organization cannot afford to have its entire workforce unable to work during your transition. Your team needs to remain on task in order to keep your business running. CMCI reduces your stress and builds your profits by keeping your project strategic.
We also help overwhelmed Facilities Managers keep their healthcare practices, educational entities or corporate offices fully operational and profitable during projects with our proprietary 986-point checklist: it makes absolutely sure that everything gets done right the first time. You cannot afford the risks of transitioning without a proven move consultant on your team. CMCI is the proven authority on mitigating those risks.
Learn more about CMCI’s history and our easy, smooth, and stress-free approach. We invite you to contact us for a conversation about your relocation.
- Small Business Administration HUBZone Certification 56455
- City of Houston Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE #17-08-12077)
- City of Houston Hire Houston First
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB170248)
- State of Texas HUB (#1203048934300)
- Women’s Business Enterprise Alliance (WBEA, WBENC) Certified (#2005112406)
- NAICS #541610, #561210, #561210, #484210
- Port of Houston Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Initiative for a Competitive Inner City Top100 fastest-growing businesses in under-resourced communities in the U.S.; 2022
- DiversityBusiness.com’s Top 500 Emerging Businesses, 2010
- Harvey’s Recognition for Outstanding Excellence 2012-2014
- Houston Business Journal’s Houston Fast 100: 2013, 2015, 2016
- Houston Business Journal’s Top 50 Fastest Growing Women-Owned Businesses: 2010, 2012
- CoreNet Global- The Global Association for Corporate Real Estate
- Emancipation Economic Development Council
- Houston East End Chamber of Commerce
- HUBZone – Small Business Administration
- International Facilities Management Association
- U.S. Green Building Council
- WBC- South
- WBENC- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- WBEA- Women’s Business Enterprise Alliance
“The team was so organized and very helpful. I was super impressed with the level of professionalism and thoroughness.”
Office Manager, Eye Center
“We chose CMCI due to their flexibility in giving us exactly what we wanted while the competition was only interested in providing full services, whether or not they were needed.”
Director of Real Estate, Energy Company
“Quality was impeccable! The team overheard suggestions I had and implemented them without me having to ask. They were the definition of excellent customer service!”
Operations Manager, Hospital